Magnet Gripper for Collaborative Robots MHM-X7400A-HC10/HC10DT for the YASKAWA Electric Corporation MOTOMAN-HC
- Attracts and holds heavy objects with a magnet
- Supports workpieces with holes and uneven surfaces
- Compact with high holding force. Holding force: Max. 200 N (ø25, Workpiece thickness 6 mm)
- Continues to hold workpieces even when the air is shut off
- Operate by simply connecting 1 air supply tube and an electrical wiring M12connector.
- Integrated solenoid valve, auto switch, and piston speed adjustment mechanism